Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free)
I was craving cookies today and so I made a super healthy alternative that is (surprisingly) flavorful.
- 2 Cups Oats
- 3 Bananas, mashed
- 1/3 Cup Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Soy Milk (I use lite soy milk because I’m allergic to nuts but feel free to substitute almond milk or other preferred milk of your liking)
- 1/4 Cup Shaved Coconut (the organic, no sugar added, real-pure coconut you get at Vitamin Cottage or other hippie store)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Dried Fruit of your choosing if you like (i.e. raisins, cranberries; I didn’t have any on-hand so I didn’t add it to this batch)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by spoonful onto baking sheet covered in parchment paper (I used an ice cream scooper and filled the scooper around 3/4 full). I like big cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Based on my cooking, I got 18 cookies out of the batch. These cookies are really healthy and delicious.
Calories per Cookie: 54
Fat: 1 gram
Potassium: 79 mg
Carbs: 11 grams